Freedom Town National Cooperative
Our mission is Sovereignty
We have created a national community that is creating sovereignty with self-reliance practices like gardening, reducing, reusing, recycling, rain water usage, sewing, aromatherapy, and diy. We provide educational, financial and moral support for our members to help them transition to and thrive in their sovereignty style.
Benefiting the community (what you will be supporting)
Trash to Treasure
We will play a major role in collecting, reusing and upcycling tires, cans, and bottles from local businesses, streets and schools surrounding each community.
We will also be able to provide the required community service hours needed by high school student in order to graduate also providing them with an education and practice in self-sustained living.
Continued Education for the Community
Each community will also have the option to host homestead and survival
classes for visitors from surrounding areas.
Support the Movement & Make a Donation from your Heart
Become a member
How membership works
1. Become a member
2. Pay your annual contribution
3. Complete the VIP Program
4. Receive supplies to your door or local store as you transition each sovereignty style within the Program
5. Each year money from the previous year will be used to purchase supplies for members. Supplies are distributed first in order of seniority next by readiness. Completion of classes determines readiness to receive supplies; this ensures that supplies are not wasted and are properly used. If it is your turn but you have not completed the class you will have to wait until your turn comes back around.
6. Any member of the cooperative is allowed to do personal fundraising to raise money for their own contributions, however Sweetie does not do public fundraising.
- Must be an ACTIVELY awakened person ready for accountability and working in a community to accomplish a common mission.
- Can be a single person, couple or family
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Willing to promote and share our movement on social media and by word of mouth
- Successfully completed the Freedom Town checklist Requirements found in the freedom town meet up group.
- Complete the Conscious Living VIP Program
- Complete the Q & A Survey and Freedom Town Checklist
- Pay annual monetary contribution
Each member will have the benefit of growing in knowledge & skill and living at peace and in harmony as a part of a cooperative of people providing mutual assistance in working toward a common goal. Below I have provided simple breakdown of other benefits.
- Custom designing your sovereignty
- Access to wholesale bulk shopping for organic and natural foods and other products
- Share and grow your brand with our community, members, and supporters
- Growth in awareness of self and others
- Cultivate self-love
- Improve self-care
- Learn to flow in life without resisting or forcing
- Gain self-empowerment
- Learn self-healing
- Increase emotional control
- New found clarity and inner peace
- Add to the ascension of unity consciousness
As of today, we have members in Maryland, Colorado, and San Francisco soon to be Oregon and we are excited to grow in our current states and add new one's too. You can opt to join an existing community, start a new community, or evolve where you are.
Join an existing community | becoming a member of an establish or up and coming community
Start a new community | People who start communities are first on the land and begin the initial set up
Evolve where you are | This we call "eco pimping" and means that we eco evolve your current space as long as it 100% sovereignly yours meaning no chance of foreclosure and the like.
Sovereignty Style Options & Expressions
It is very important that each member is able to live to their own degree of sovereignty and by their own sovereignty style. Sovereignty is not about where you live it's about how you live; it is a way of being. You can express your sovereignty style anywhere any way you'd like.
A. Coping and Creating:
This is when one uses self-awareness to cope with systematic living, while relying on society to provide your basic needs and comforts. You create your own peace in the situation by practicing self-healing techniques.
B. Coping, Creating and Sovereign:
This is all of the above plus the use of self-healing practices like aromatherapy, herbalism, and crystals. Gardening may also be practiced here on a small scale, either in pots or on a small plot of land.
C. Connecting and Creating Sovereignty:
Here, one uses self-awareness and self-reliance to connect to all that is, and create sovereignty for themselves and others. Taking responsibility for one’s basic needs and comforts is a major part of connecting and creating sovereignty. You may still shop at local stores, but 90% of your needs are met by your own hand.
For questions complete the form below.